Thursday, April 6, 2017

SSS Mothers Flowers and Fathers release card

Hi everyone,

Simon Says Stamp has a new release that has come out today which is called Mothers Flowers and Fathers. Click here for the full release.


I started with Green-Gold Opal Magic paint and when that was dry I stamped the new Simon Says Stamp Star Flower Background stamp with VersaMark and heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder.

 

Then I applied Slime and Green Man Infusions with Mod Podge mixed with water. When that was dry I applied Slime and Green Man Infusions with a water sprayer and A Bit Jaded Infusions with a brush and colored in some places. I  With a piece of washi tape I removed a bit of the infusions along withe the mod poge layer so the white embossing appeared again.

SUPPLIES:




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

0 comments: